Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fruits Basket Quotes

"I remember, when I first heard the story of the Zodiac animals, all I could think about was that poor cat. While all the other animals were having a wonderful time at the banquet, the cat was still lying in its bed, dreaming of a party that would never come."-Tohru

"It serves you right, You know. What do you really know about the Sohmas? Do you think you understand what it means to be cursed? Do you? I only have a short time left to live...Nothing can change that...I alone carry the full weight of the Zodiac Curse. So you see.... I do understand...I wonder what it was that everyone expected of you. Did they really think you would be able to miraculously save us, somehow? you deserve this pain. But don't you think this is the end of it. I'm going to make you regret you were ever involved with us. I'll make you suffer the way we suffer."-Akito

"To truly love someone, is to always put their feelings before your own...no matter what."- Hana (Saki Hanajima)

"Ah. The sight of that smile is like a million volts down my spine, and what’s more, we both like steamed leeks. It’s as though we’re destined to be together!"-Motoko (Prince Yuki Fan Club President)

"The truth is I didn't want to see it. I didn't want to see him changed like this. I didn't want to know there's a place in his heart that I could never reach. Not when knowing hurts so much. And yet. And yet, I--Seeing Yuki here, smiling like this, it makes me so happy. And I never want him to stop smiling. Even though I know he's not smiling because of me, as much as it hurts to admit."-Motoko (Prince Yuki Fan Club President)

"How stupid can you get? I mean, telling me I’m gonna be a prince? It’s just dumb talk; it’s not like she can back it up. Is she gonna take responsibility if I don’t become one, or if I can’t?"-Hiro

"I'm not sure why I've decided to do this. I'm not any stronger than I was, and nothing else has changed. But all the same, this time I'm not going to run away. It's okay to feel weak sometimes. It's okay to be afraid. The important thing is that we face our fears. That's... that's what makes us strong."-Yuki

"It is an age old custom that members of the royal family should always wear their hair long in honor of the high king Rurubara, who it is said, during the fourth year of his reign, was visited by a divine image-it was Kandra, shimmering with heavenly light of red and gold! Kandra began to chant "Ma Rudu Muni!" And a blue light burst forth from his forehead! At this moment Rurubara's true spirit was set free! And just as the vast springs of his strength and wisdom were swelling within him, so too did his hair begin to sprout forth from his head!"-Ayame

"How the hell can you call wearing a dress "cool"?"- Kyo

"For years, living in Sohma House felt like living in a cage. Akito always liked to keep me a far away from- well, everyone, as he could. But what I wanted was to live a normal life, with normal people. I wanted to move in with Shigure and enroll in this school. I wondered why he let me go, at first. But I soon found out... I could leave the house, but leaving the cage... That wasn't so easy. No, I'm still a Sohma. And no matter how much I might want to, that's something I can never change. I'll always be... different. I know that. What scares me is, if I get too close to someone, they might realize that, too."-Yuki

"Yuki, you look like a girl!"- Momiji

"Damn, those fanclub girls look scary today. They're either about to mug him or eat him, I can't tell which."-Uo (Arisa Uotani)

"Kyo... he's shy when he first meets people, but after he gets to know them, he can open up to them, be himself. Because of what he is, Kyo can never be accepted into the zodiac. But isn't better that he can be accepted, by normal people, for who he is... That, is exactly what I've always wanted. I guess that's why I get so angry with him, because he can't even see what he has. He's blinded by that foolish desire to join the very same family I've spent my whole life trying to run away from."-Yuki

"Ah, welcome home!" (no one answers) "Hi, Shigure. It's good to be home." Is that too much to ask?"-Shigure

"Yes, it is a fever all right, and in my professional medical opinion... you're sick!"-Shigure

"A thousand perfectly lovely things you could have said, but what poetry spews from your mouth? "Any time." Really, Yuki."-Shigure

"I should have known. There was no way I could have joined the others. A rice ball doesn't belong in a fruits basket."- Tohru

"We have just witnessed a classic example of what I like to call 'misdirected rage'. I believe the technical term is 'being an ass'."-Shigure

"No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention...it's just natural survival instinct, I guess...but kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that grows and develops slowly over time...the same way our bodies do..."-Tohru

"Ah Yuki! As always our destiny is like a rose bush that grows along a black gate. A sweet agony that causes my heart to…"-Motoko (Prince Yuki Fan Club President)

"What kind of idiot knocks on a sliding door? Stop acting so westernized, would you?"-Motoko's Mom

"That reminds me. I thought I sensed Shigure's electric signals coming from the parents section."-Hana (Saki Hanajima)

"Well, I admit he does seem to have an air of mystery about him. And there are some weird stories floating around, too. I hear one of those fanclub girls tried to ask him out once, but he just pushed her away. And I mean that literally. Right in the hall. Then he left her on the floor and ran off."-Uo (Arisa Uotani)

"If I wore a tie, it wouldn't change who I am. If I had no piercings, it wouldn't mean I'm nice. And if my hair was black it wouldn't stop me from kicking your ass!"-Haru (Hotstaharu)

"I would worry, but I don't think her brain damage could get worse."-Uo (Arisa Uotani)

"True kindness isn't something we're born with. It's something we have to work at. Not everyone has it. But I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there."-Kyoko

"Now hold it, Yankee. You're not gonna scare us with that street-thug talk!"-Minami (while shaking in fear)

"One more word, and you'll all get ****ed with electric shocks."-Hana (Saki Hanajima)

""
""
""
""
===
Yuki: "I know the place is dirty. And I realize the idea of living with two strange boys might seem a little awkward. But there is an extra room up stairs, you're welcome to stay there if you like."
Tohru: "No, no, no... Out of the question!"
Yuki: "We’re not that strange."
===
Tohru: "Call a doctor, or a vet, or something! Mr. Postman! It's terrible! You see?! They're animals!"
Mailman: "Well, uh, yes, they certainly are. Here's your mail."
Tohru: "No, no, we've got to do something!"
(Shigure in dog form grabs the letter.)
Mailman: "I wish my dog was as smart. Good day!"
===
Kyo: "Dammit! How am I supposed to come up with an excuse if both of you transform too?!"
Yuki: "Don't you dare try to blame this on us, you stupid cat!"
Kyo: "Go ahead, say that again!"
Yuki: "Stupid. Cat."
Kyo: "Why, you little-"
Shigure: "Cut it out, both of you!"
Tohru: (thinking) You mean they talk, too?
Shigure: "Anyway, it's too late for excuses. We might as well tell her the truth. Tohru, I'm a dog. Yuki here, he's a rat. That's Kyo. Don't let his temper scare you, he's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder."
Tohru: "So, this is... normal?"
Shigure: "Strange choice of words, but yes. Our family has lived with this curse for generations. We transform into the twelve animals of the Chinese zodiac."
(Kyo, who was glaring at the wall, turns to glare at Shigure)
Shigure: "Sorry, the twelve animals plus the cat. Anyway, whenever our bodies come under a great deal of stress- or when we're hugged by a member of the opposite sex, we transform. After a little while, we change back... only thing is, uh..."
(all three transform back at that moment)
Shigure continues: "We're naked."
===
Shigure: "Tohru, didn't you used to say you wished you could be a cat?
Tohru: "Yeah, uh-huh!"
Shigure: "What's it like, seeing the real thing?"
Tohru: "Right! It's the cat from the Chinese zodiac, like in the story!"
Shigure: "Yes it's hard to believe, I know and I agree the phrase "cat like reflexes" doesn't really apply to him, the way he let you fall on him like that. But he is a cat, albeit clumsier then most. Surprising really, considering the amount of martial arts training he's had. I'm sure he'd tell you the same thing himself if he wasn't so busy brooding like a child…"
===
Shigure: "Lemme guess; you lost your temper and yelled at her again, right? You know, you shouldn't do that if you're just going to regret it. Not too bright, now is it?"
Kyo: "Save your breath. I'm just not meant to get along with other people. Period. End of story."
Shigure: "Oh sure, some people just aren't. But you're not one of them. You lack experience, that's all. For example, I'm sure you could smash this table to bits with your bare hands. But I'm equally sure you could punch the table without breaking it. And why is that? Because I know your training has taught you to control your fists... at least I should hope so, after four months of fighting bears and-"
Kyo: "I didn't fight bears!"
Shigure: "My point is, it takes just as much training to get along with people. Only, training by yourself in the mountains won't do you any good. You need to surround yourself with others. As you get to know them, of course you take the chance that you'll end up hurting them, or they'll end up hurting you. One of those things might very well happen. That's the only way we learn... about others, and about ourselves. You're a black-belt in martial arts, but I'd guess you still a white-belt in social skills. Someday, you're going to meet someone that truly wants to be your friend, and you, theirs. But it if you don't keep training, you won't be ready when that happens."
Kyo: "It'll never happen, anyways!"
Shigure: "Uh-uh! Never say never."
Kyo: "Ok, fine. Maybe if I meet someone with brain-damage... or something."
Shigure: "That's the spirit!"
===
Kagura: "Kyo! You have to tell me and be honest. Do you love me? Do you hate me? Because I love you, I do! More than anything else in the whole wide world!"
Kyo: "Uh..."
Kagura: "I'll prove it! I'll cook for you every day! I'll do anything! Even if you cheat on me, I can forgive a one time fling!"
Kyo: "Wait. Wait! No!"
Kagura: "No one else loves you this much, do they?"
Kyo: "No!"
Kagura: "No, just me! We should always be together, don't you think?"
(Kagura grabs Kyo by the shirt.)
Kagura: (shaking Kyo) "I just told you what you think, now say something, dammit!"
===
Kagura: "You don't understand how a woman feels when she's in love!"
Shigure: "Yes, I do... At least, I've felt enough women to venture a guess."
===
Kagura was doing Kyo's laundry, and had wrung his shirt so hard it tears. Kyo shows up.)Kyo: Please tell me you didn't just do what I think you did!?Kagura: (seeing Kyo) My love!Kyo: My shirt! And I really liked this one too.Kagura: You can wear this one.(Kagura offers Kyo another shirt.)Kyo: But it's soaking wet!Kagura: But that's because I washed it.Kyo: Is there anything of mine you didn't wash?!Kagura: Your pants...
===
Shigure: "Tohru? What's for breakfast? I'm starving ... Oh. I forgot, our dear sweet Tohru has gone gone away."
Yuki: "That sounded like you forgot on purpose."(I need to type the last part of this quote myself)
===
(need to type first part in myself) Yuki: "Maybe it's a good thing she didn't catch me after all; she squeezed that bun so hard all the filling came out!"
===
Shigure: "That's lovely. She’s so... how shall I say it? By putting it into words I'm afraid the nobility of it all would only be obscured."
Yuki: "Of what?"
Shigure: "You know, she's so spunky!"
Kyo: "You sick bastard!"
===
Shigure: "So I wonder what kind of people Tohru's friends are?"
Kyo: "A yankee and a psychic."
===
Yuki: "Since when do we have a rice cooker?"
Tohru: "I found it in the trash!"
===
Kyo: "Like once I was walking in the mountains with Kagura when we surrounded by a whole pack of boars! I thought they were gonna eat us!"
(Tohru laughs)
Kyo: "It's not funny!"
===
(Momiji is running toward Tohru but is held in place by Kyo’s hand on his head.)
Momiji: "Kyo, you’re just trying to keep Tohru all to yourself because she’s so cute. You probably hug her every day."
Kyo: "What?! Hell no! Who would wanna do that?"
(lets go of Momiji, becoming distracted by embarassment)
Momiji: "Meee!!!"
(Momiji hugs Tohru and transforms.)
===
Hatori: "I want you both to give me a simple answer to this question. What is the last letter of the alphabet?"
Kyo and Yuki: "Z."
(Hatori takes a picture while they are "grinning" together.)
Hatori: "Akito wanted me to take a picture of you while I was here. That should be a very nice shot. So long, then."
Momiji: "Bye-bye."
Kyo: "Hatori, come back here!"
===
Kana: "Can I ask you a question? When snow melts, what does it become?"
Hatori: "The answer is water, of course."
Kana: "BZZZZZT! Nope! It becomes spring!"
===
Hatori: "What do you think snow becomes after it melts?"
Tohru: "What? Um, let's see. It..It becomes spring, doesn't it? No matter how cold it is now, spring will come for sure. Amazing, isn't it? Snow always melts away. Always. I love spring the most."
===
Shigure: "I think I'm going to wet my pants."
(Shigure makes his way to the bathroom that has a sign outside. He opens the door.)
Hana: (getting up) "Didn’t you see what the sign said? "Closed for cleaning.""
Shigure: "Uhh. Right, whatever."
Hana: "It’s closed for cleaning."
Shigure: "I just need a minute."
Hana: "Did you know, in many ways the flow of electrical waves through our bodies can be compared to the flow of water. Over 60% of the human body is made up of water. In other words, if you were to round up, people are water. Many people fail to realize this considering the body’s solid appearance. But nonetheless, on the inside, we are essentially a liquid. Water is continually flowing through us; it streams through our veins. It sustains all parts of our bodies: the head, the heart, the stomach, the kidneys, the bladder…"
(Shigure slams the door shut and a gushing sound is heard.)
===
Kyo: "Wipe that smug little smirk off your face before I come over there and do it for ya. Yeah, you'll be sorry then, won't ya, and I’ll make you say it."
Yuki: "I'm sorry."
Kyo: "Shut up! You’re a real wise-ass, you know that?"
Yuki: "At least I'm not the noisy idiot who's causing a scene outside the store."
Kyo: "Oh, you've done it now, girly boy! We're taking this outside!"
Yuki: "We already are outside, you stupid cat."
===
Hatsuharu: "Well, actually, I left on Sunday with the intention of coming here, but I was swept away into the heart of the dark urban wilderness and it took me three days to find my way out."
Yuki: (sighs) "Why don't you just say that you got lost?"
===
Haru: Come on, what’s the matter? Hit me!Kyo: What fight are you watching?! You haven't landed a single punch yet! You hit me!Haru: You got it!Tohru: Somehow, this has turned into a fighting anime.
===
The girls start running, but Hana quickly falls.)
Tohru: "Oh, Hana, what's the matter? You okay?"
Hana: "Tohru I’m sorry. I can’t run any farther." (grabs Tohru’s hands) "I’ve done my best, but now I’ve reached the edge of my limits. Run on without me. And don’t worry, I’ll be right behind you the whole time…only walking."
Tohru: "Hana..."
Coach: "Walk, crawl, I don’t care. Just start, Ms. Hanajima."
===
Kyo: (to Tohru) What the hell were you doing? Dammit, I was winning and everything!Haru: If I hadn’t had tripped you, you wouldn’t have stopped, would you?Kyo: Haru?Haru: (looking over his left shoulder at the camera) By the way, what I just did was very dangerous. And if that had been anyone other than Kyo, they probably would have been hurt very badly so don’t try this at home.Kyo: Don’t try it here! Who are you even talking to?
===
Kagura: I'm here for Valentine's, silly! It's a very important day for lovers to be together! Kyo: You're not gonna find any lover in this house! Shigure: Kyo, behave please. I don't want the house getting... you know... smashed. Kyo: Damn it! I should've left on that journey sooner! How was I supposed to know today was Valentine's? Yuki: It's called a calendar.
===
Tohru: Oh, but uh. I suppose first I should have asked if they even like chocolate.Shigure: Oh, don't let what Kyo said bother you. You see, he thinks he's being manly, but really, he doesn't have a clue of what true manliness is.(Kyo looks angrier.) Shigure: A real man would have eaten the chocolates without all of this fuss. To refuse a gift, to trample on another person's heart like that. It falls short of being a human being, let alone a man.Tohru: Oh...err...no really. I should have known to get something besides chocolate. Like maybe Fist Crackers or Thunder Rice Cakes. Or I don’t know something more masculine sounding that he would have liked.Shigure: That sound delicious too...Kyo: Fine. I just gotta eat it? Fine! I’ll eat it!(Kyo holds the large chocolate heart and takes a bunch of bites into it.)Kagura: Goodie! Look, Kyo's eating my chocolate!
===
Kagura: For some reason he won’t take it from me. Watch.(Kagura presents her chocolate to Kyo)Kagura: Happy Valentine’s Day, Kyo! A Chocolate Heart stuffed full of my love. All for you!Kyo: Keep it! What man in his right mind would eat that girly, sugary crap!Tohru: I'm sorry, but do you…do you really not like chocolate, Kyo?Kyo: No! I hate it!Kagura: (with a scary face) Shut up and eat it!(The screen faces Yuki while puffs of smoke appear in front of him.)Kagura: Did you hear me? I said eat, damn you!Kyo: No means no, Woman!Kagura: Eat It!!Kyo: No!!Kagura: EAT!!!Kyo: Never!!!Kagura: EAT IT!!!Kyo: You’ll have to kill me first!!Kagura: I’m starting to get ANGRY!Kyo: Noo!!
===
(After a girl offers Kyo some chocolates.)Kyo: Wait a second. Is today…Valentine’s? (stands up quickly) I’m going home.Girl: What?Kyo: No wait. Home’s dangerous too. A journey! Yeah! I’ll just go someplace far away where no one can find me!(Kyo dashes out of the classroom, but as he reaches the school gate he skids to a halt, and sees Kagura at the gate. Kagura turns and spots him.)Kaugra: Kyo?Kyo: (raising arm slowly) uhhhh.Kagura: Kyo! (extending arms and spinning slow motion) Kyooooo!!!Kyo: (turning around in slow motion to run.) uhhhhh.Kagura: Darling! (back to sprinting at super-fast speed, and angrily) my looooove!!!Kyo: Oh hell! She’s here!
===
Kyo: Oh hell! She’s here!Tohru: Why do I get the feeling he’s not happy to see Kagura?Yuki: He's not.
===
Kyo: I say we make it a rice ball battle.Student: A battle?Kyo: One-on-one. One round. No holds barred. And even if they get bloody noses, or pull each other’s their arms off, they have to fight for the prize – Rice Balls!(Kyo raises his arm for a cheer.)Students: No way.
===
Shigure (after hanging a maid's outfit over the doorframe): Well, here it is; my White Day present for Tohru. Lovely, isn't it? The poor girl's gone far too long without suitable clothing to wear while cleaning the house.Haru (deadpan): It's amazing no one's locked you up yet.
===
Tohru: "I don't even know which part I should be more surprised about!"
Momiji: "Be surprised about everything!"
===
Yuki: (glaring angrily and holding Ayame in his snake form) You want lunch? Here, skin this and eat it!Shigure: Ah...Is that Aya? It is! But, what is he doing here? (Kyo, in the background, looks scared of Yuki's irked disposition.)Yuki: Never mind, just skin this thing and eat it!
===
Black Haru: "You stubborn idiot! What would you do if it was Yuki wearing the girls uniform, huh?"
(An image of Yuki wearing in a girl's uniform appears in Takei's fantasy.)
Yuki: "Haru, cut it out or I'll cut you off!"
Black Haru: "Oh, have my words made you angry?"
Takei: "It's beautiful!"
Yuki: "Stop imagining me!"
===
Kyo: Will you shut up and tell us why you’re here?Ayame: Ah. Patience, my dear boy. After all, as my high school drama teacher always used to say. A man’s true strength is found in the friends that support him.(Ayame and Shigure form the "person" character using their index fingers.)Yuki: And what’s your point exactly?Ayame: Hmm, I’m not sure.Kyo and Yuki: Then why’d you say it?!
===
Ayame: "Yuki, let's deepen the bond between us brothers!"
Yuki: "Before you can do that I'll drown you in the deepest part of that lake."
Ayame: "As long as we spend time together."
Yuki: "On second thought, go drown yourself."
===
Shigure: "Everything's going to be okay. I've already completed the manuscript. I was just teasing you."
(Mii sobs something undecipherably)
Shigure: "Yes, I understand, take care." (hangs up.)
Shigure: (fake crying) "There I called her. I called my editor. I hope you're happy."
Hatori: "Yes I am. Stop crying."
Shigure: (still crying) "How can I?! You spoiled all my fun!"
Hatori: "You call yourself an adult."
===
(Have to fill in the Ayame part myself)Hatori: "I don't think he understood what I meant."Shigure: "No, don't think he did."
===
Yuki: "What can I learn from a stupid cat like you? You didn’t even know that Jason isn’t really a bear. He’s a character in a horror film."
Kyo: "Yeah? So what if I didn’t? Like I’d waste my time watching some movie about a bear!"
Yuki: You truly are an idiot."
===
Shigure: "Good! Now that that's settled, I thought it might be fun to travel by car. Don't worry, leave all the driving to me."
Yuki: "Shigure, do you even have a license?"
Shigure (after a pause): "Of course I have a licen..."
Yuki and Kyo: "Why'd you have to think about it?"
===
Ayame: "From now on, I'm going to impress you with my steadfast determination."
Kyo: "What determination?"
Ayame: "Simple. My determination to forge a bond with my younger brother. Yuki, as your older brother, I command you to respect me!"
===
Motoko: "Prince Yuki belongs to all of us!"
Hanajima: "You say that, but if he truly belonged to you, would you be here fighting to hold onto him? You say that you love him, but if you did, would you really want to take his friends away from him? Would you force your will upon him to make yourselves happy, without any regard to his feelings?"
===
Hostess: Anyway, the reason I’m here is that we see very little of Kyo in this episode. So the producers thought you might enjoy this little segment we’ve named “Kyo’s corner”.(Footage of Kyo posing, holding his shoulder.)Hostess: As you can see behind me, I’ve edited together a brief “Kyo highlight reel.”(footage changes to Kyo getting his ass kicked by Kagura and everyone else.)Hostess: I sifted through hours of footage of previous episodes, and from that I’ve selected many of Kyo’s greatest moments.(Kyo appears with anger marks on his head.)Hostess: I hope you enjoy the segment as much as I do.Kyo: Hey, how the hell are these supposed to be my greatest moments?!Hostess: (nervously) ha ha haKyo: Don’t “ha ha ha” me? And what’s with this part? It only has you in it!(Ritsu’s mom giggles nervously again.)Hostess: (screaming with large scary face) I’m sorry! I’ll do it again! I never should have put myself into the reel! What was I thinking?! I’m sorry!Director: (voiceover) I told him we shouldn’t have asked her to come.
===
Minami: "This is taking it a little too far."
Mio: "I was worried before, but this. Isn’t this like, a crime or something?"
Minami and Mio: (together) "No, this is…this is LOVE!"
(big icon of the word LOVE appears)
Minami: "But…I’m pretty sure it’s still a crime."
===
Tohru: (clenching fist decisively) "No, I won't forgive him, even if he apologizes."
(Kyo and Momiji turn their heads in confusion)
Tohru: "He's gonna have to be punished, and that's that."
Hiro: "Punished? What do you think you can do?"
(Tohru silhouette shows thinking dots.)
Tohru: "I can hug you."
(Tohru hugs Hiro, and he transforms.)
Kyo: "Stupid. How is that a punishment?"
Momiji: (giggle) "Hiro's not going to forget this for a long, long time."
===
Ritsu: "I’m a complete failure. At everything I do, I’m absolutely worthless. I know this, and yet I continue to burden the human race with my presence. Every day I rob the world of valuable air by breathing. I’m a thief, and I hate myself for it. I don’t deserve to exist. But even though I know it’s the right thing to do, I’m such a useless coward. I don’t even have the courage to jump!"
Tohru: "No, don’t! Don’t jump! It’s okay that you don’t have that kind of courage. The important thing is you’re alive. And life hurts sometimes and sometimes it can be hard, but it won’t always be that way. There’s gotta be a reason for you to live."
===
Kazuma: "You said before that you hate it here. Well, I don't believe that's true. You don't hate it...but you're afraid to face what you know you must. So instead...you run away. (grabs Kyo's wrist) "The air that you said was smothering you...you know that it can also heal you. But you refuse to let it. You refuse to let anyone see you for your true self. You're too afraid of what you might lose. You're running away because you're afraid to admit your feelings even to yourself."
Kyo: "You're wrong!"
Kazuma: "And so...I will grasp your hand as you turn to run. And though this path may lead to ruin...I will lead you to its end. Kyo... we will discover now whether your life was truly over before it began."
===
Shigure: "So anyway I was wondering if you could come take a look at Tohru’s cut? That is when you think you can spare the time."
Hatori: "Fine. I’ll drop by the house this evening."
Shigure: "Aha! What’s this, Hatori? I don’t think I’ve heard you sound so eager to come over. Could it be you have a secret crush on Tohru?"
(Shigure’s phone shows three dots slowly appearing from Hatori’s speaker.)
Shigure: "Ah! I guessed right, didn’t I? You naughty, naughty man!"
Hatori: "No, I was simply too amazed by your stupidity to say anything."
===
Ritsu: "I also apologize for not telling you I was a boy when we met. I was too ashamed."
Tohru: "No, it’s okay."
Shigure and Yuki: (thinking) So he does know that dressing like a girl is strange after all.
Tohru: "It didn’t bother me that you were wearing girls’ clothes. In fact, I thought you looked really cute in that dress."
Shigure: "Tohru, I’m not sure that’s really going to help right now."
===
Shigure: "She’s great, isn’t she? Yes, right now I’ll bet you're wishing you had a cute little housewife of your very own!"
Hatori: "You know, you really shouldn’t make such stupid comments."
Kyo: "‘Cause I’m gonna knock you through the roof!"
Shigure: "Oh, Kyo, I didn’t see you there."
Kyo: "No one's the little housewife of anyone, got it? And if I hear you say it again, I'm gonna snap you in two!"
Shigure: (tiptoeing away) "Kyo’s scaring me."
Kyo: "Bastard."
===
Fangirl #1: "Lovely Prince Yuki..."
Fangirl #2: "Lovely chocolates..."
Fangirl #3: "Chocolates for Prince Yuki..."
===
Tohru: "How nice! My first open air bath! And the spring seems almost big enough for someone like Momiji to swim in!"
Kyo: "He is swimming."
===
Ayame: "Allow me to explain what happened. I was on my way here, when a sudden chill in the air caused me to transform. In my search for heat, I sensed a warm body drawing near, and naturally, I clung to it...
Yuki:
===
Shigure: "What do you have in that bag, a dictionary?"
Yuki: "No, I have two of them."
===
Minami: "Ok, start talking! What was that all about, Miss Tohru?!"
Mio: "Why were you walking to school with Prince Yuki? Details, and they better be good!"
Tohru: "It- it was just a coincidence."
(black-haired fangirl): "Well, for your sake, I hope that was was all it was! Ha!"
Minami: "Every girl in Kowaia High, Class 1-D knows Yuki Sohma's the best-looking boy in school."
Mio: "And he's intelligent."
(black-haired fangirl): "And great at sports."
Minami: "And for your info, we are the Prince Yuki Fan Club! We've got first dibs, sister, so you better stay clear!"
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===


Hostess: (giggling) Excuse me, I'm sorry. You may not remember me from my previous appearance. If you've forgotten, I'm the hostess who manages the Sohma hot spring. (laughing awkwardly) I don't often leave the resort, but today the producers asked me if I might come and introduce master Ayame. So in spite of my shy nature, here I am. (giggle) I'm sorry. I hope my being here isn't an intrusion.(A random script appears.)Hostess: Huh? What do we have here? Oh, I see. The show's already started. What?! We’ve started?! Oh No! What do I do?! Lines. Lines!(Ritsu's mom scatters the script.) Hostess: Oh no! My script! Uh, Master Ayame is.(She ripped a page of her script in half.)Hostess: (screaming and freaking out in front of the camera) Ahhh! I’m taking too long! I was supposed to tell you about his store! I’m sorry! I’ve messed up the introduction! I’m sorry Mr. Director! And all you people watching me at home, I’m so sorry! (camera abruptly turns off)

2 comments:

  1. You forgot one!!
    Yuki: Stupid cat. Did you just realise that?
    Kyo: Don't call me stupid!
    Yuki: Then don't act stupid, stupid.

    ReplyDelete