Thursday, February 26, 2009

Superman Quotes

"A game has rules. Your stunts are just random idiocy."-Clark Kent (Superman)

""-Superman (Clark Kent)
"Do you know how depressing it is to have to clean up after your assailant?"-Louis Lane

"I want a lawyer! I want a doctor! I want a cheese sandwich!"-Harleyquinn
===
Lois: "You know her?"
Clark: "We... used to date."
Lois: "Get out!"
Clark: "In high school."
Lois: "She's certainly come up in the world."
===
Lois: "Every time my sister visits, she just moves right on in, and stays and stays and- was that a penguin?"
Clark: "I'm afraid so."
===
Mxyzpixilated: "Hey, hey! You can't just walk out! If you do, your friends will stay mindless beasts!"
Superman: "They don't seem to mind."
===
Harleyquinn: "Pudding!"
Batman: "At this point, he... probably is."

No comments:

Post a Comment