Saturday, August 11, 2007

Anynomous Donors

"Different is beautiful, and normal is just a button on your dryer."

"To Live is to Suffer, but to survive is finding meaning in that suffering."

"They used to say I was a Dr. Dre wanna be, now they all wanna be friends so, who's the wanna be now?"

"Whoever says 'live, love and laugh' has obviously never sat in a Jeep with 3 idiots before."

"Every dog has it's day. Sadly, it wastes that day eating bones and crapping on the yard."

"Normal is is just a setting on your dryer."- Wall Hanging

"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, to steal ideas from many is research."

"By the firelight, come and dance with me. Blazing in the night, the fire grows.
Come and shout and sing, make the mountains ring while our hearts beat high.
Come and sing and shout. Laugh and turn about while the flames reach the sky."

"If wishes were horses, there would be an easy explanation for all this horseshit."-N/A

"Time is the best teacher of all. Unfortunately, it kills all it's students."

"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years!"

"Beer makes you see double and feel single."

"Knowledge is power; power corrupts. Study hard, be evil."

"Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart, because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones..."

"You are a good example of why some animals eat their young."

"Vegetarian - Indian word for "lousy hunter"."

"Don't follow in my footsteps. I walk into walls."

"I'm not littering. I'm donating to the Earth."

"I used to be conceited but now I'm perfect."

"I may not have a sparkling personality, but I have a lot of neuroses and many of them can fill in as personality."

"EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later."

"There ought to be a better way to start the day than by getting up in the morning."

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right."

"I'm not cynical. Everything just sucks."

"My inferiority complex is not as good as yours."

"When in doubt, mumble."

"I didn't do it. You can't prove anything. The sheep are lying!"

"I used up all my sick days at work, so I'm calling in dead."

"If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

"Shhhhhhh.... I just got the voices down for a nap."

"I only know how to torment you so effectively because we have such a special bond."

"I'm somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to sit down and shut up."

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too, if they have a gun."

"Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics!"

"Cheer up! The worst has yet to come."

"Apathy rules. Or something. Whatever."
"Saturday has a morning?!"

"Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi!"

"Easy there, Mr. Testosterone. You can be replaced by a zucchini."

"Death: The #1 killer in the USA. Tell your friends."

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do."- Bumper Sticker

"I haven't a clue as to how my story will end. But that's all right. When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, you don't conclude the road has vanished. And how else could we discover the stars?"

No comments:

Post a Comment