Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sailor Moon's anime Quotes

"We're going shopping! By the time you get home, you're Mom will have forgotten about that dumb test!"-Molly (Sailor Moon episode #1)

"A 30? Admirable. Are you stupid, or just incredibly lazy?"-Darien/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon episode #1)

"I just wanna play Sailor V games. I don't wanna live them!"-Serena/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon episode #1)

"Now she's trapped in a corner. What a heroine..."-Luna (Sailor Moon episode #5)

"I don't wanna be a pancake!"-Serena/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon episode #16)

"These Sailor Scouts are gonna be the end of me..."-Darien/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon episode #16)

"Tell me, do you have any holidays in that evil society of yours?"-Molly (Sailor Moon episode #20)

"Am I Tuxedo Mask? Oh, man... That sure would explain a lot of things."-Darien/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon episode #(?))

"How appropriate that I should into you in a graveyard!"-Zoisite (Sailor Moon episode #(?))

"Revenge can be sweet... just don't get carried away."-Malachite (Sailor Moon episode #30)

"This elevator ride is taking so long! It's like slow torture."-Serena/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon episode #30)

"I wanna know who I am."-Darien/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon episode #30)

"My whole life, I've never known who I really am, or where I come from. I mean, I'm not even sure my real name is Darien."-Darien/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon episode #30)

"I call upon the great power of Jupiter... Help me bust into that building! Jupiter Thunder, CRASH! Nothing like the direct approach. Ha."-Lita/Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon episode #30)

"Fire! Sailor Moon could get us out of this... but then Darien will find out who I really am! There's only one choice. No fun getting toasted."-Serena/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon episode #30)

"Alright! Give me a break! So I'm not Albert Einstein material, and I do flake out sometimes. I admit it, ok?"-Serena/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon R episode #75)
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""


"Death plays more a more important role in the universe than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives..."-Hotaru/Super Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon Stars subbed episode #(?))

===
Serena: "I'm hallucinating, I'm hallucinating!"
Luna: (stands on Serena's head) "Serena, you are not hallucinating!"
((~=+ Sailor Moon anime episode 1 +=~))
===
Darien/Tuxedo Mask: "As soon as it stops we have to jump!"
Serena/Sailor Moon: "We do?"
((~=+ Sailor Moon anime episode 16 +=~))
===
Serena/Sailor Moon: "Aren't ya supposed to take the stairs in emergencies?"
Darien/Tuxedo Mask: "What stairs?"
((~=+ Sailor Moon anime episode 30 +=~))
===
Serena/Sailor Moon: "Darien, why are you after the Rainbow Crystals? Opp. I'm sorry... I guess that's pretty nosy of me, huh?"
Darien/Tuxedo Mask: "I wanna know who I am."
Serena/Sailor Moon: "Huh?"
Darien/Tuxedo Mask: "My whole life, I've never known who I really am, or where I come from. I mean, I'm not even sure my real name is Darien. I was orphaned in a terrible car crash when I was really young."
Docter in a flashback: "Complete Amnesia. No memory whatsoever... and he doesn't have any known relatives, so we better arrange for an orphanage."
Little Darien in flashback: "Who am I? I don't... remember. Darien...? Darien. Is that my name?"
Darien/Tuxedo Mask: "I lived at the orphanage til I could get a job. It never bothered me much til I kept having this recurring dream. There's this princess, waiting for me. She keeps begging me to bring her this 'Imperium Silver Crystal'... I think she can tell me who I am. What's weird is that even though it's a dream, I feel as though I've met this girl. Pretty crazed, huh?"
((~=+ Sailor Moon anime episode 30 +=~))
===
Mina/Sailor Venus: "It's Sailor Moon!"
Amy/Sailor Mercury: (gasps) "She's the Moon Princess!"
Raye/Sailor Mars: "Who'dda thought?"
((~=+ Sailor Moon anime episode 30 +=~))
===
Amy/Sailor Mercury: "Are you feeling alright, Lita?"
Serena/Sailor Moon: "I could sing for you, Lita... but I might make you feel worse."
((~=+ Sailor Moon R anime episode 43 +=~))
===
Amy/Sailor Mercury: "I study every day, so I never really have to worry about being ready for an exam."
Serena/Sailor Moon: "Just like me. I never worry, either... I get kind of different results, though."
((~=+ Sailor Moon R anime episode 43 +=~))
===
===
===
===
===
===
===

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog of a nice Show!!! Here is a site for you to get this full show. So Download Sailor Moon Episodes for free from here. It has beautiful animation, perfect story line, beautiful and well developed characters, comedy, romance, action, adventure, mystery, suspense.

    ReplyDelete