Saturday, September 6, 2008

REBOOT Quotes

"The future is not determined by the throw of the dice; it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."-Phong from Reboot

"It's Bucket 'o Nothing! Surprise your friends, amaze your family, annoy perfect strangers!"-Mike the TV from Reboot

"The Commercial Channel! All commercials all the time. An eternity of useless products to rot your skeevy little mind, forever!"-Mike the TV from Reboot

"Bob always stopped us before we could do anything really bad... Now, nobody does..."-Slash from Reboot

"You can't speak in these things."-Enzo Matrix from Reboot

"Chaos will always triumph over order! It is the way of things."-Hexadecimal from Reboot

"Unforgettable... I have no idea how the rest goes."-Phong from Reboot

"Picture if you will, an artist of grest talent, unappreciated by those around her, unnoticed by the critics. What would this artist have to do, what kind of masterpiece would she have to create to get recognition from those around her?"-Mike the TV from Reboot

"Where's that annoying chatter of yours? Megabreath this and Megabarf that!"-Megabyte from Reboot

"What you are experiencing is a temporary distortion on reality."-Phong from Reboot

"I simply adore children. But I could never eat a whole one."-Hexadecimal from Reboot

"I am not an entity, I am a time. My time is now."-Daemon from Reboot

"I'm not goin to push that button. Everytime I do, something bad happens."-Hack or Slash from Reboot

No comments:

Post a Comment