Saturday, June 2, 2007

Cowboy Bebop Quotes

"God did not create humans. Humans created God."-Londes, Cowboy Bebop
"We quickly forget the lessons we learn, and then have to learn them all over again."-Jet, Cowboy Bebop
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."-Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop
"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.."-Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop
"There is nothing left to believe in."-Vicious, Cowboy Bebop
"The same blood runs through the both of us. The blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others."-Vicious, Cowboy Bebop
"I've bled all that blood away."-Spike, Cowboy Bebop

===
Vicious: "Do you know what you look like, Spike?"
Spike: "What?"
Vicious: "A ravenous beast. The same blood runs through the both of us. The blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others."
Spike: "I've bled all that blood away."
Vicious: "THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!"
===
===

No comments:

Post a Comment