Sunday, June 3, 2007

Random Movie Quotes

"You are aware of the others so you must be in some basic sense aware of who... what we are."-Mara Chaffee from Village of the Damned

"No such thing as a hero... only a lucky idiot."-T from One Last Dance

"Sorrow is nothing but worn out joy." Kurt from Old Joy

"I'm used to going out at 3 AM and doing something stupid."-Silk Spectre II, Watchmen

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."-Professor Dumbledore from the first Harry Potter movie

"Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And, years later tell how they stood for hours in the cold rain just to catch a glimpse of the one who taught them to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us who keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."-Aunt May from Spiderman 2
""- from Batman Begins

===Jennifer's Body===
"Jennifer's evil."
"I know."
"No, I mean she's actually evil, not high school evil."
=====
"You're killing people..."
Jennifer: "No, I'm killing boys."
=====
"I will finish you, if I have to... kay?"
"You can barely finish gym class."

No comments:

Post a Comment