Saturday, June 2, 2007

Trigun Quotes

"Dangerous toys are fun but you could get hurt."-Vash the Stampede from Trigun (ep.1)

"Those who make mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix the mistake; men can't return to the past. That's why they drink. Lushes, drunks, sliding alcohol down their throats to try to dilute the memories that can't be forgotten. Frank Marlon, the gunsmith, does nothing but drink, and questions the glass after it's empty. "Am I wrong? Was I wrong?""-Vash the Stampede from Trigun (ep.3 prview)

"Don't look away. I know you're not foolish enough to stay ignorant of the feelings of the people your life was built on."-Vash the Stampede from Trigun (ep.4)

"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!"-Vash the Stampede from Trigun

"Even though they did terrible things, the decision of who should and who should not live was never and never will be yours to make!"-Vash the Stampede from Trigun

"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Dont hesitate to call."- Vash the Stampede from Trigun

"I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds."-Vash the Stampede from Trigun

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."-Vash the Stampede from Trigun

"The tragedy endlessly repeated in order to fulfill desires, the lust for conquest making people bend to your will, a thrill intense enough to make you shudder. There is a man who is a slave to that ecstasy, the leader of the Badlads. A man who shines: Brilliant Dynamites Neon. The sandsteamer will shake the moment each of the huge dynamos on each of his shoulders start to spark. In the pitch black darkness, the gruesome party begins."- Vash the Stampede from Trigun

"Does this man look like the legendary gunman Vash the Stampede? That droopy-eyed, weak-looking, bristle-headed, promiscuous-looking donut freak of a man?"-Meryl Stryfe from Trigun (ep.2)

"Everyone who has become involved with him, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost."- Meryl from Trigun

"All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions."- Meryl from Trigun

""-Millie Thompson from Trigun
"However, I do know one guy who whines, cries, and throws tantrums but still mangages to save everyone. He's a crazy man who's not afraid of anything. Even though he's been scarred from head to toe, he'll always be there."-Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun

"Thank heaven you asked! It's a long story although it's kind of a short one..."-Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun

"You were always smiling, real friendly like, but the way you smiled was so empty it hurt to watch you."- Wolfwood, Trigun from Trigun

"Whenever I look at you, I'm reminded about everything I hate about myself. It hurts."- Wolfwood

"Lord... what the hell am I doing here?" -Wolfwood, Trigun

"If you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering." - Knives from Trigun

"Just a small change of heart, that's all. Besides, if we stay the same, there's no individuality."- Knives from Trigun

"The power of death is intoxicating."- Legato from Trigun

"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death."- Legato from Trigun

"It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional effect."- Legato from Trigun

"An egotistical being like myself can't be allowed to live."-Legato Blusummer from Trigun

"Don't be hasty, now. I intend to obliterate every last trace of mankind eventually... so why must you rush the inevitable?"- Legato from Trigun

"The choices we make in life have unlimited possiblities. All I can do is think about them."- Rem Saverem from Trigun

"The worst thing you can do is to make no choice, waiting for the ideal conclusion to present itself."- Chapel the Evergreen from Trigun

"Life is an incessant series of problems... all difficult, with brutally limited choices - and a time limit."-Chapel the Evergreen from Trigun

"Every moment hesitated is a moment gone from life."- Chapel from Trigun

"Losers don't get to go home. They go to Hell."- E.G. Mine, the 5th Gung-Ho Gun from Trigun

"There are three things I can't tolerate in this world; people who put ice in alchol, the pattern on a sillohette scorpion, and slime who don't apprieciate tranquility. A robbery in my juristdiction? Not on my watch, dammit!"-Stan (aka ) from Trigun (ep.4)

===
Vash: "This is not the way a lady should be treated. I am appalled by your lack of manners."
Meryl: "We're ladies, too, you know."
Vash: "Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot."
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===
===

No comments:

Post a Comment