Saturday, June 2, 2007

That 70's Show Quotes

"When I was his age, I worked in a slaughterhouse. It was a good experience... I learned how to use a hammer."- Red from That 70's Show
"Work is not about fun, it's about work. It's about seeing how much crap you can take from the boss-man and then, taking some more."- Red from That 70's Show
"Only quitters quit."- Red from That 70's Show
"Hey, Jerry. Here's my quetion: how the hell could you pardon Nixon?"- Red from That 70's Show
"What a day! I am so happy! I'm just... I'm just going to go throw up!"-Kitty from That 70's Show
"All families are embarrassing, and if they're not embarrassing, then they're dead."- Kitty from That 70's Show
"If this relationship wasn't just a little bit creepy and unnatural, I wouldn't be in it."- Hyde from That 70's Show
"Oh, Eric, look. Your little pink baby sweater... oh, and the matching pink bonnet!"- Kitty from That 70's Show
"The guy treated me like crap. But he was treating everyone like crap. Poor, rich, black, white; we're all crap."- Fez from That 70's Show
"What happens in cat and mouse if the cat is retarded?"- Fez from That 70's Show

No comments:

Post a Comment