Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clips-Best of YYHA's Kurama

"Logic and anime don't mix."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"Amnesia fading!"-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator
"Oh, this guy is so f*cking dead."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator
"Oh, f*** all of you."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator
"I'd say I'm disappointed, but in order for that to be true, I'd have to be surprised."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"Great. Now I have retard in surround sound."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"Gitrdone, motherf*cker."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"You've run out of conditioner."-Kurama, Lanipator's Special Announcement
"I don't think you were supposed to say that part out loud."-Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

No comments:

Post a Comment