Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clips-Best of YYHA's Hiei

"Yes. Now that I have the Artifacts of Darkness, I can use their power to get my show back!" (pause) "And murder people."-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"I'm going to kill you. But first, I'm going to take off my shirt!"-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator
"If you make a fart pun, I'm going to stab you in the eye with your own finger."-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator
"I couldn't resist the Star Wars reference. Oh, and your girlfriend's turning into a demon."-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"Seriously. If you wanted to die there are plenty of ways. Like jumping in front of a bus, or picking a fight with Tony Jaa."-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"No! No more laugh track."-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
Hiei: "You're right. And I have a plan so good I could puke!" *puking noise is heard*
"Nin'ty-nine bottles of beer on the wall-" *drunken hiccup* "ninety-nine bottles o' beer-"-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"If worse comes to worse, I can kill him out of boredom."-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"May I please kill him now?"-Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator
"Honestly, do you have anything to kill around here?"-Hiei, Lanipator's Special Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment