Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clips-Best of YYHA's Yusuke

"How can you die when you're the Grim f**king Reaper?!"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"Hey, gimme back my body! I need that to beat people up, like other positive role models!"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"I swear to ass, I'm gonna kick your God."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"I work for Spirit World... I don't have any pride!"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"If you think I'm as stupid as Kuwabara, you're wrong! I'm a whole new kind of stupid! Waait..."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"You're an idiot who likes playing with his monkey."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"You may be fast, but I've got a gun!"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"I guess the safety of humanity can wait until morning."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"You demons really don't like clothes."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"Keiko's psycho and really possessive. Haven't you ever wondered why no other girls talk to me?"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"How the f*ck do ya think I'm doing? In the past two months, I've been hit by a car, lit on fire, and nearly killed by a friggin' Ivan Drago wanna-be."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"Something usually happens when we run around randomly like this."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report the Abridged Movie by Lanipator

"When you get to Spirit World, tell Koenma I said 'f**k you!'"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"I hate Spirit World."-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"I'm at where I'm always at... DOING YOUR F**KING DIRTY WORK!"-Yusuke Urameshi, Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged by Lanipator

"Kuwabara, that better be a Double A battery in your pocket, or we're gonna have some problems."-Yusuke, Lanipator's FanArt Special

No comments:

Post a Comment