Friday, July 6, 2007

Part III

"Are you so brave that you fear somebody caring for you?"- Darius from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Don't be sorry, just improve."- Xena from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Most people think of death as the end, when in fact, death can be the beginning."- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess
"You see, a woman's chastity is like a new hat...a beautiful thing that's...going to kill me."- Autolycus from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Were you trying to kill yourself or are you just new at this?"- Xena in "The Ties that Bind"We all have families that we are born into, but sometimes families change, and we have to build our own. For me our friendship binds us closer than blood ever will."- Xena in "The Ties that Bind""You know, there used to be some respect mixed up in my hatred for you, but not anymore. Your petty scruples are an embarrassment. As a villain, you were awesome. As a hero, you are a sentimental fool."- Callisto, Xena: Warrior Princess
"You know I don't drink intoxicants, Theodorus. No, I like to experience life in all it's agonizing glory. I don't want to dull the sensations in any way."- Callisto from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Look Gabrielle, if it's me you're worried about, let me set your mind at rest. Seeing you happy will make me happy. And if that means settling down with Perdicus...then you have my blessing."- Xena from Xena: Warrior Princess a best friend MUST give her blessing, apparently
"When the living think of the dead, the dead can hear their thoughts."- M’Lila from Xena: Warrior Princess"Every night I see it happen. Every morning I wish it was a dream."- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess"Would you calm down? There's barely enough room up here for my paranoia."- Autolycus in "The Quest""You know there are two kinds of tears. Tears for those who leave you and tears for those who you never let go. And I won't say goodbye to you Xena, 'cause we'll be together again one day."- Gabrielle in "The Quest""You put people on a pedestal sooner or later they're going to fall and your expectations fall with them."- Xena in "The Execution""It's not you it's me. I'm just not ready for this kind of commitment. Which is probably better for you anyway because all the men I get serious about seem to wind up dead."- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess"You are who you pretend to be. So you'd better pretend to be something you can live with."- Palamon in "Blind Faith""Be careful, Palamon. We all eventually become what we pretend we are."- Xena in "Blind Faith""I got a chance to make someone I care about happy. That's the best reward you can have in life."- Xena in "Ulysses"
"It's that life is a joke, it's a bar room joke at that. And you know what the punch line is? The punch line is, that no matter what we do, we still end up as food for the worms...I leave you to entertain the gods. I'm retiring from the stage."- Xena from Xena: Warrior Princess I like this quote of hers the best
"Nobody made you who you are; it was already there."- Xena
"With shattered legs and crippled soul I went east, to lose myself in vengeance, not against Caesar, but the entire human race."- Xena from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Troubled is a polite word for what I am."- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess
"If I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won’t be a problem."- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess Thanks for that over-share, Gabby.
"You don’t have to be a virgin to be virtuous."- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess So, you're basically telling us you got your cherry popped, huh?
"All these years I've spent living to destroy you, thinking that, only if I can give you the same pain that you gave me, I'd be rid of it. And then I do. And nothing changes. I don't feel better. Just empty."- Callisto in "Maternal Instincts"
"You let your pain kill you years ago. I'm gonna live with mine."-- Xena in "Maternal Instincts"
"Can you run on to Athens and tell them about Marathon? Good. Pace yourself. In this heat, a run like that could kill you."- Xena in "One Against an Army"
"It's easier to believe in yourself after someone else has believed in you first."- Gabrielle in "Forgiven"
"Pain's just nature's way of saying, 'Hey, you're alive!.'"- Ares from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Xena is this warrior. She goes around saving people and righting wrongs. It's all pretty sappy, but she seems to get her kicks out of it."-Autolycus
"It's very strange. In every story you tell me this thing I wear get smaller and smaller. Is it enchanted?"- Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess
"Well, it is a good disguise, it'll attract less attention then walking around naked I suppose."- Callisto in "Sacrifice II"
"The guy treated me like crap. But he was treating everyone like crap. Poor, rich, black, white; we're all crap."- Fez from That 70's Show
"What happens in cat and mouse if the cat is retarded?"- Fez from That 70's Show just wait, you'll see soon!
"No such thing as a hero... only a lucky idiot."-T from One Last Dance Don't call me an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment