Friday, July 6, 2007

Part I

"Come on, die already!"- Bunny/Sailor Moon, page 14 of Sailor Moon book #1 No thanks. Why not? Because you told me to.

"Wow All that crying wore me out."- Bunny/Sailor Moon, page 20 of Sailor Moon book #1 *teardrop turns to sweatdrop*

"Maybe I should go study... Wait. Me? Uh, no thanks... I'll pass."- Bunny/Sailor Moon, pages 59-60 of Sailor Moon book #1 Lazy flake.

"Always... When I think I'm happy, in the next instant... I'm suddenly unsure. I somehow feel this happiness won't last."- Bunny/Sailor Moon, pages 125-126 of Sailor Moon book #7 So? That's life! Enjoy what you can!

"Always... Everyone shows me the light and leads the way... Whenever I feel crushed, I always remember... I have that light in my heart. It's everyone's hearts joined as one. I just have to believe that in one moment that light will shine forth."- Bunny/Sailor Moon, page 180 of Sailor Moon book #9 You may be scared, but it's scarier not to believe that...

"There should be light and darkness, battles, hope, life and death. Happiness and sadness."- Bunny/Sailor Moon, page 132 of Sailor Moon *StarS* #3 balance and chaos

"At the end of a battle, there is hope for the future."- Bunny/Sailor Moon, page 135 of Sailor Moon *StarS* #3 Very philosophical.

"No matter how tough, I want to live this life!"- Bunny/Sailor Moon, page 175 of Sailor Moon *StarsS* #3 Not me. If it's too tough, give me oblivion.

"I don't need love right now. I have friends with the same purpose as me. I have all of you."- Raye/Sailor Mars, page 176 in Book #11 of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi they don't replace love, merely increase your time of attention, because it's still a type of love

"The waxing and the waning moon symbolize hatred and unrest. The new moon means death and destruction. But for visions of the future you need the full moon. It's white light gives you power."- Raye/Sailor Mars, page 13 of Sailor Moon book #3 that's a tidbit about the beliefs of Shintoism

"Shadows in the fire of the sun... It's a bad omen..."- Raye/Sailor Mars, page 62 of Sailor Moon book #3 in your interpertation... to me it's just pretty.

"Raye! I've got the best idea! Get married I know how much you hate men, but... See... Don't think of it as getting married... just think of it as gaining a free helping hand! And he'll inherit your grandpa's shrine... he'll do all the work and you can do whatever you want! Just think of him as your little servant!"- Mina/Sailor Venus, page 154 of Sailor Moon SuperS #1 dork

"I just wondered if you ever fart when you meditate."- Mina/Sailor Venus, page 155 of Sailor Moon SuperS #2 Well, that was random...

"Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth."- Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 115 of Sailor Moon book #10 Thank you for reminding us of that... we often forget it when consumed by pain.

"Darkness returns once again... But now I am aware... those 2000 years that went by as I slept like a dead rock brought upon the nightmare in this cradle that rocks back and forth..."-Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, page 37 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3 Nice, darkly poetic.

"Holding you close, and giving you kisses... aren't the only symbols of love...Watching over someone from afar, is a kind of love too."- Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, page 27-28 of Sailor Moon book #7 This is so, but it is also a lonely way of love...

"Did I just hear that cat TALK?!"- Darien/Tuxedo Mask page 60 of Sailor Moon book #1 Me? Never shut up!

"You must believe in yourself, follow your path without fear."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 71 of Sailor Moon book #7 Easy to say, hard to do.

"When you're uncertain or worried, I'll be there for you. I may have no power, but you called me here to you. If you need me... ...I'll give you... the strength of my soul."- Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 72 of Sailor Moon book #7 Don't sell yourself short, dude... someone's life can hold more power than a single death- but death does increase awareness of life.

"We all have have a star in our heart. Darkness and light are always right next to each other. Show a little fear or a drop of tear... ... and the darkness will grow and start to attack... Consuming the light..."- Queen Serenity, page 109 of Sailor Moon SuperS #4 by Naoko Takeuchi This is mostly true.. yet to doubt is to stay sane, and to err is human nature.

"There's no going back... Ever since that day... At the North Pole... in those haunted ruins... when I stumbled upon... the Dark Kingdom... And I set that evil free with my very own hands... It was fate."- Queen Beryl, pages 65-66 of Sailor Moon book #2 Well, your fate sucks then, huh?

"Nineteen years from now you will die from overwork. Next please. Oh dear. Your heart is weak. Poor thing, you've only got six more years to live. Next please."- Catzi, page 86 of Sailor Moon book #4

"Everyone must die someday. I may not be able to cange your fate, but I can guarantee you a gentle death."- Catzi, page 87 of Sailor Moon book #4 Oh, goodie.

"Well, well. So you're too stubborn to die?"- Prisma page 183 of Sailor Moon book #4 No, just too cowardly.

"Eternal life and peace are only illusions... The body is meant to decay. And history is nothing but a repetition of wars."- Prince Diamond page 17 of Sailor Moon book #6

"Love can be taken by force. That is another way of loving."- Prince Diamond, page 156 of Sailor Moon book #6 that's possession, not love

"Our planet found peace through death."-Lethe/Star Sailor Lethe, page 125 of Sailor Moon *StarS* #2 Our planet finds chaos through that same way.

"This is the final resting place of dead stars. These butterflies are the last of the stars. The line of butterflies flying to their end will never stop... Did you come here to lose your life too?"-Sailor Heavymetal Papillon, pages 20-22 of Sailor Moon *StarS* #3

"You are a punk. You were born a punk, and you'll die a punk. Wherever I go, there are nothing but punks like you."-Sailor Galaxia, page 63 of Sailor Moon *StarS* #2

"I will create a new galaxy... ...at the place where destiny begins." - Sailor Galaxia of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi

"Even wounded and without your wings... ... you still shine with with your anger and hatred toward me." - Sailor Galaxia, page 83 of Sailor Moon *SailorS* #3

"I was born a nobody on a horrible planet... My life was horrid... But one day I awoke... And now I am the chosen one... I need to be the strongest Star."-Sailor Galaxia, page 95 of Sailor Moon *StarS* #3 A troubled soul given power often goes from fury to madness.

"Love? Friends? To hang out and roam together is a sign of weakness."-Sailor Galaxia, page 97 of Sailor Moon *StarsS* #3 Perhaps, but fear of love and friendship is a different kind of weakness.

"Why did you save me? Kill me! I am your enemy! This is war!"-Sailor Galaxia, pages 124-125 of Sailor Moon *StarsS* #3 No, it's a manga.

"There will be another future. Light and darkness will be born again. Peace will not come that easily."- Sailor Galaxia, page 131 of Sailor Moon *StarsS* #3

"A future... Strange how still have that word inside me."-Sailor Galaxia, page 131 of Sailor Moon *StarsS* #3 And that's sadder than strange, because you didn't know it.

"You need darkness... Just lend me your hand. Welcome the darkness..."- Queen Nephrenia, pages 62-63 of Sailor Moon SuperS #4

"Where there is light, there is darkness. Darkness brings light and light brings darkness."- Chaos, page of Sailor Moon *Sailor Moon StarsS* #3 by Naoko Takeuchi Thus, the existence of shadows.

"Should I have mentioned the cliff?"- Inuyasha, page 17 in Book #3 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale Depends. Do you care?

"Your folly saved a man's life, didn't it? That's something, I guess."- Inuyasha, page 84 in Book #3 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"Man... Is everybody plotting against my education?!"- Kagome, page 128 in Book #4 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale who wants a edumacashion?

"It's because you keep playing Mr. Macho-- --that we always get SCREWED like this! You IDIOT! Idiot!"- Kagome, page 35 in Book #5 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"For the dead there is neither good nor evil. All that remains is... Mercy."- Miroku, page 187 in Book #6 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"Don't pay any attention. Villians always taunt."- Miroku, page 122 in Book #16 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"There is no other woman... ...I'd rather gave insult me, than you."- Miroku, page 168 in Book #21 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale Good, because I'm just getting started!

"Am I bothering you? People tell me to shut up a lot."-Rin, page 34 in Book #23 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale Same here, but I never listen.

"I live in this realm, wrapped in the souls of the dead, driven only by my hatred of you."- Kikyo, page in Book #8 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"Vengeance alone ... Will not ressurect me."-Kikyo, page 157 in Book #8 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"Inuyasha has changed, hasn't he? His face has grown... Much gentler. The Inuyasha I knew had insolent eyes. Eyes that would trust no one. The girl Kagome... Has she changed him? Heh... What I once wanted to do... That girl is doing in my stead, eh? If I had lived... I would have been the one melting his heart."-Kikyo, page in Book #8 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"That day... My body perished... But now... Animating this construct of other's flesh... I feel more alive than ever. I can love and I can hate... My soul is freer than in it's mortality."- Kikyo, pages 111-112 in Book #13 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"I want to meet him soon. Inuyasha... I wonder what color his blood is?"- Jyakotsu, page 132 in Book #24 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale Red... unless you're refering to the black ink used in the mangas.

"I'm dead! Okay?! Where can I go home to?!"- Mayu, page 179 in Book #4 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale Hell, if you're not careful, little spirit...

"Um... There's a monkey on your head."- Princess Tsuyu, TV version of the quote on page 34 in Book #3 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"In every era... So many bad souls..."-The Noh Mask of Flesh, page 118 in Book #3 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale

"Ha! Are you so arrogant you you look down at me... As a corpse?"- Black Priestess Tsubaki, page 134 in Book #22 of Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale Yep.



"I came to laugh at you!" - Chars Aznabal from Gundam (the original) And I came to piss you off!
"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse from Slayers Apparently not.
"Is there a need for a reason to kill someone?" - Mugen from Samurai Champloo Most of the time.
"Survivability takes priority." - Misato Katsuragi from Neon Genesis Evangelion Apparently grammar doesn't, though.
"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi from Neon Genesis Evangelion What are you, a Vulcan?
"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion fear can not be removed, merely moved.
"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded." - opening words of the first episode (Bleach) Cool, but what the hell does it mean?
"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." - Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist But, sadly, memories never leave entirely... they may fade, or be repressed, but they are still there.
"A sinner once passed away will never return, but sins will never vanish and the love will never die." - Les Soldats from Noir sure they will- when our planet is destroyed
"It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional effect." - Legato Bluesummer from Trigun an insightful conculusion
"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death." - Legato Bluesummer from Trigun Okay. This gift will be granted after a few more episodes. To all the characters.
"Don't be hasty, now. I intend to obliterate every last trace of mankind eventually... so why must you rush the inevitable?"- Legato Bluesummer from Trigun Because I'm an American
"The power of death is intoxicating." - Legato Bluesummer from Trigun And it corrupts.
"If you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering." - Knives from Trigun sure you can... just invent artifical spider food!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call."- Vash the Stampede from Trigun wordy idjit.
"Everyone who has become involved with him, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost."- Meryl Stryfe from Trigun Mine's pity.
"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!"- Vash from Trigun
"Even though they did terrible things, the decision of who should and who should not live was never and never will be yours to make!"- Vash the Stampede from Trigun
"Don't look away. I know you're not foolish enough to stay ignorant of the feelings of the people your life was built on."- Vash from Trigun Wanna bet?
"I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds."-Vash the Stampede from Trigun I can see you're very dedicated.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."-Vash the Stampede from Trigun
"You were always smiling, real friendly like, but the way you smiled was so empty it hurt to watch you."- Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun
"Whenever I look at you, I'm reminded about everything I hate about myself. It hurts."- Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun
"All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions."- Meryl Stryfe from Trigun
"Just a small change of heart, that's all. Besides, if we stay the same, there's no individuality."- Knives from Trigun
"The choices we make in life have unlimited possiblities. All I can do is think about them."- Rem Saverem from Trigun
"The worst thing you can do is to make no choice, waiting for the ideal conclusion to present itself."- Chapel the Evergreen from Trigun
"Life is an incessant series of problems... all difficult, with brutally limited choices - and a time limit."-Chapel the Evergreen from Trigun
"Every moment hesitated is a moment gone from life."- Chapel the Evergreen from Trigun
"Losers don't get to go home. They go to Hell."-E.G. Mine, the 5th Gung-Ho Gun from Trigun Then become an Atheist, for I shall not spare you.
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."-Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
"I've bled all that blood away."-Spike, Cowboy Bebop
"The same blood runs through the both of us. The blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others."-Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from..."-Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop Have you tried pinching your arm?
"There is nothing left to believe in."-Vicious from Cowboy Bebop Then is there something right to believe in?
"We quickly forget the lessons we learn, and then have to learn them all over again."-Jet from Cowboy Bebop Then, does that count as learning, or just experiencing a moment in life?
"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it." - Bear from .hack//sign
"People who want happy endings have to write their own." - Paine from Final Fantasy X-2 You are being redundant. I already do that. It doesn't always work, though...
"You'll forget me, but that's just the the links of the chain of memories coming undone, I want to believe...that our chain of memories will be connected again someday."-Namine from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain from King of Bandits Jing Actually, the sun doesn't rise... We rotate. And clocks serve a purpose to count time, but time is merely a man-made concept.
"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Jing from King of Bandits Jing I agree, but... how would you know? Have you ever lived for eternity before?
"We humans are just made to be greedy I guess. But there are some of us who can resist the greedy temptations and desires of our hearts." - Jing from King of Bandits Jing
"How silly- getting hurt while protecting an enemy... Fool..."- Pluie, page 18 in Book #2 of Wedding Peach by Sukehiro Tomita sorry, but I must agree
"There really isn't anything we can accomplish by cutting school. And we'd just worry our families."- Yuri/Angel Lily, page 88 in Book #2 of Wedding Peach by Sukehiro Tomita You goodie-goodie/meanie!
"The future is not determined by the throw of the dice; it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."- Phong from Reboot this is from a guy who lives in a world inside a computer
"What you are experiancing is a temporary distortion on reality" - Phong from Reboot And that reality is...?
"Unforgettable... I have no idea how the rest goes." -Phong grom Reboot he's not being funny, for he is a sage... A senile sage.
"Chaos will always triumph over order! It is the way of things."- Hexadecimal from Reboot this is actually the truth of life's reality
"You can't speak in these things."-Enzo Matrix from Reboot can you snort dericively?
"Picture if you will, an artist of grest talent, unappreciated by those around her, unnoticed by the critics. What would this artist have to do, what kind of masterpiece would she have to create to get recognition from those around her?" - Mike the TV from Reboot You don't need to suck up to me by telling the truth.
"The Commercial Channel! All commercials all the time. An eternity of useless products to rot your skeevy little mind, forever!"- Mike the TV from Reboot Hurrah.
"It's Bucket 'o Nothing! Surprise your friends, amaze your family, annoy perfect strangers!"-Mike the TV from Reboot Cha.
"Bob always stopped us before we could do anything really bad... Now, nobody does..."- Slash from Reboot then stop yourself... it's hard, but learn control. Or take medication. Whatever works.
"I'm not goin to push that button. Everytime I do something bad happens." -Hack and Slash from Reboot good choice, idiot.
"I am not an entity, I am a time. My time is now." -Daemon from Reboot sez you
"You cannot change your fate; however, you can rise to meet it." - (Princess Mononoke) Is fate something carved in time? Or is it merely the outcome of the ever-changing present?
"Men are born half-dead, and it takes a lifetime for them to become completely dead."- Kawasaki from the movie Ooru naito rongu 3: Saishuu-shô Honestly, who has ever even heard of this movie?
"God did not create humans. Humans created God."- Londes from Cowboy Bebop This is because humans are too afraid to believe there's nothing after death, so we created god to make us feel secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment