Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dragonball Saga Quotes

"So he killed my father and murdered my people. That means nothing to me. Strength is the only thing that matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak."-Vegeta, Dragonball Z

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"-Goku, Dragonball Z

"I'm glad to see that Frieza will be destroyed by his worst fear... a Super Saiyan."-Vegeta

"He's just a corpse and he's still blabbing. I'll have to gag him to shut him up."-Frieza

"I can't change who I am, not on the battlefield, my feelings are my guide."-Goku

"Tell me, is it slavery if you get what you want?"-Vegeta, Dragonball Z

"We worked so hard for him. We did everything he asked of us and more... He took me from my father when I was just a little boy. He made me do whatever he wanted, and said he would kill my father if he didn't. I did everything he asked, but he killed him anyway, along with everyone else. He was scared of us... scared that a Super Saiyan would be born, to rise up and over-throw him."-Vegeta, Dragonball Z

"Kakarot...please...destroy Frieza... He made me what I am. Don't...let him...do it...to anyone else... Whatever it takes...stop him...please..."-Vegeta, Dragonball Z

"Goodbye Vegeta. You're not as cold-hearted as you believed yourself to be. A heart of stone can't shed tears the way you did. You must've been holding them back your whole life... I'm the only one left. I think I understand you now. You weren't grieving over your own death, or because our home planet was destroyed. You were grieving because he turned you into what he wanted you to be. You never had a chance to be anything else. Well, I still respect you. I know you made a lot of mistakes, but now I see that they weren't all your fault. You had the firey will of a Saiyan."-Goku, Dragonball Z

"What is this, a class reunion of evil losers?"-Vegeta, Dragonball GT

"Three weeks to catch a monkey?"-Piccollo, Dragonball Z

"Do your best Trunks! Wait... Trunks' best might hurt someone. Do okay!"-Krillin, Dragonball Z

"Did he say Goku? How dare you mention that name to the Prince of Saiyans! I am the leader and sole protector of the planet Earth! And that Kakorat is a clown who knows only his stomach and his own stupidity. I came to do this job, and I'm not leaving until I finish it!"-Vegeta, Dragonball GT

"Saiyan blood still courses through my veins, and I call the Earth my home!"-Vegeta, Dragonball GT

"It's safe to say Vegeta and the other Z-Fighters have qualified for the tournament, in addition to destroying a punching machine, a dozen cameras, and the speaking ability of a couple hundred fighters." Dragonball Z

"What's a bath?"-Goku, Dragonball

"There are no short heroes, only sidekicks."-Chi Chi, Dragonball

"Incredible! How did you make your clothes grow?"-Goku, Dragonball

"You have a weakness! Everything does!"-Goku, Dragon Ball Z Movie 13: Wrath of the Dragon

=__Dragonball Z__=
Frieza: "What are you?"
Goku: "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
====
Goku: "You're just a beast, with no consence."
Frieza: (laughs maliciously) "So I'm a beast, huh?
Goku: "Hmph."
Frieza:
====
Frieza: "Why do you loathe what I've done so much? Saiyans are just as ruthless as I am. They were killers, all of them. And you have the gall to condemn what I've done? You and your bloodthirsty race!"
Goku: "They paid for their mistakes."
Frieza: "Is that why they died? I thought it was because I killed them."
====
Frieza: "Nice move, but your shoe came untied."
Goku: "I'm not going to fall for that, I don't even have shoelaces."
Frieza: "Darn, I guess you're a little smarter than the average Saiyan."
====
Doctor Briefs: "
Kitty:
Chi Chi: "
====
Goku: "Wow, I'm so full! If I have to fight one of you guys please don't punch me in the gut!"
(Short Timeskip)
18: "Hey, we should go check the draw. See who we're fighting."
Vegeta: "If I'm fighting Kakarrot in the initial round, the first thing I'm going to do is punch him in the gut."
====
Tournament Host: Next up is, #18. Is #18 your real name?
18: My father is pretty dull.
(draws)
18: Here, now I'm number 9.
====
Dende:
Krillin: "No wonder you're green."
====
(Trunks and Goten are talking about what they'd buy when they won.)
Trunks: I guess I'd just buy you a better looking hair cut.
Goten: Hair what?
====
Broly: "Why don't you give up?"
Goku: "I never really learned how to."
====
----DBZ Sub----
Krillin: Oh please god, don't let me fight against any of these guys... oh please god... *in a praying position*

Piccolo: *smirking* But Krillin, why do you pray? You already know that Dende is god anyway.

Krillin: Oh, that's right.. you hear me Dende, good buddy? Please don't let me fight against any of my friends.
====

=__Dragonball GT__=
Doctor Juiro: "Long time, no see, Vegeta."
Vegeta: "What is this, a class reunion of evil losers?"
====
Vegeta: "What do you want?"
Doctor Juiro: "Just the usual genocide and extintion of your entire race and people."
====
Vegeta: "Did he say Goku? How dare you mention that name to the Prince of Saiyans! I am the leader and sole protector of the planet Earth! And that Kakorat is a clown who knows only his stomach and his own stupidity. I came to do this job, and I'm not leaving until I finish it!"
Docter Mew: "You've aged so much, Vegeta. And the limitations of your flesh is no match for us. It digusts me to listen to the Prince of Saiyans say he'll protect the Earth. Your race is of no use, and you have lost the pride you once stood for."
Vegeta: "Saiyan blood still courses through my veins, and I call the Earth my home!"
====
Super 17: I must admire your ability to stand up after that.
Vegeta: And I admire your ability to DIE!
====

No comments:

Post a Comment