Friday, November 7, 2008

Quote Collection Index Key

Quote Collection Coding Index

=====
(insert quote here)
===== means) the quote inbetween is a multiple person quote, not just a one person line

**~**
(insert quote here)
{picture and/or movement shown on screen}
(and/or insert quote here)
**~** means) Um... I can't think of how to explain it right now, so use your own logical deduction skills on this one.

''(quote)'' means) the full quote isn't there, just part of it

(name):''(quote or partial quote) means) it's a multi-person quote, and not the whole thing is there

++(word)++ means) ++I need to correct the spelling of the word in here

-(wo;r;d)- means) the word, but with ;proper symbol-letter thing;, needs to be put here

%name% means) the character's name is still needed

%name*% means) the character's name is still needed, but I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned at all

"(quote with %name% inside)" or ''(quote with %name% inside)'' means) the character's name is still needed, but I either forgot it, couldn't understand what the exact name being said was, or just can't spell it for all the tea leaves in China

(quote)**(=*) means) the quote was not copied word-for-word, so I need to look it up for the EXACT version

(quote) (personal opinion/comment in green) means) well, it just means I had something to say, so I did


mmmm....
THIS is my Symbol-Letter/Character Index - it's use and reasons are obvious:
Á My most common uses for this symbol:
á My most common uses for this symbol:
À My most common uses for this symbol:
à My most common uses for this symbol:
Ă My most common uses for this symbol:
ă My most common uses for this symbol:
 My most common uses for this symbol:
â My most common uses for this symbol:
Å My most common uses for this symbol:
å My most common uses for this symbol:
Ǻ My most common uses for this symbol:
ǻ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ä My most common uses for this symbol:
ä My most common uses for this symbol:
à My most common uses for this symbol:
ã Ąą Āā Ǽǽ Ćć Ĉĉ Č
č My most common uses for this symbol:
Ċ My most common uses for this symbol:
ċ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ç My most common uses for this symbol:
ç My most common uses for this symbol:
Ď My most common uses for this symbol:
ď My most common uses for this symbol:
Đ My most common uses for this symbol:
đ My most common uses for this symbol:
É My most common uses for this symbol:
é My most common uses for this symbol: cliché, fiancée, naivé
È My most common uses for this symbol:
è My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĕ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĕ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ê My most common uses for this symbol:
ê My most common uses for this symbol:
Ě My most common uses for this symbol:
ě My most common uses for this symbol:
Ë My most common uses for this symbol:
ë My most common uses for this symbol:
Ė My most common uses for this symbol:
ė My most common uses for this symbol:
Ę My most common uses for this symbol:
ę My most common uses for this symbol:
Ē My most common uses for this symbol:
ē My most common uses for this symbol:
ƒ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ğ My most common uses for this symbol:
ğ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĝ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĝ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ģ My most common uses for this symbol:
ģ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĥ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĥ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ħ My most common uses for this symbol:
ħ My most common uses for this symbol:
ÍMy most common uses for this symbol:
í My most common uses for this symbol:
Ì My most common uses for this symbol:
ì My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĭ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĭ My most common uses for this symbol:
Î My most common uses for this symbol:
î My most common uses for this symbol:
Ï My most common uses for this symbol:
ï My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĩ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĩ My most common uses for this symbol:
İ My most common uses for this symbol:
i My most common uses for this symbol:
Į My most common uses for this symbol:
į My most common uses for this symbol:
Ī My most common uses for this symbol:
ī My most common uses for this symbol:
ı My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĵ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĵ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ķ My most common uses for this symbol:
ķ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ĺ My most common uses for this symbol:
ĺ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ľ My most common uses for this symbol:
ľ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ļ My most common uses for this symbol:
ļ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ł My most common uses for this symbol:
ł My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŀ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŀ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ń My most common uses for this symbol:
ń My most common uses for this symbol:
Ň My most common uses for this symbol:
ň My most common uses for this symbol:
Ñ My most common uses for this symbol:
ñ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ņ My most common uses for this symbol:
ņ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ó My most common uses for this symbol:
ó My most common uses for this symbol:
Ò My most common uses for this symbol:
ò My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŏ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŏ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ô My most common uses for this symbol:
ô My most common uses for this symbol:
Ö My most common uses for this symbol:
ö My most common uses for this symbol: Silent Möbius
Ő My most common uses for this symbol:
ő My most common uses for this symbol:
Õ My most common uses for this symbol:
õ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ø My most common uses for this symbol:
ø My most common uses for this symbol:
Ǿ My most common uses for this symbol:
ǿ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ō My most common uses for this symbol:
ō My most common uses for this symbol: Zanpakutō
Ŕ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŕ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ř My most common uses for this symbol:
ř My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŗ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŗ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ś My most common uses for this symbol:
ś My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŝ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŝ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ş My most common uses for this symbol:
ş My most common uses for this symbol:
Ť My most common uses for this symbol:
ť My most common uses for this symbol:
Ţ My most common uses for this symbol:
ţ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŧ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŧ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ú My most common uses for this symbol:
ú My most common uses for this symbol:
Ù My most common uses for this symbol:
ù My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŭ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŭ My most common uses for this symbol:
Û My most common uses for this symbol:
û My most common uses for this symbol: Yû Watase
Ů My most common uses for this symbol:
ů My most common uses for this symbol:
Ü My most common uses for this symbol:
ü My most common uses for this symbol:
Ű My most common uses for this symbol:
ű My most common uses for this symbol:
Ũ My most common uses for this symbol:
ũ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ų My most common uses for this symbol:
ų My most common uses for this symbol:
Ū My most common uses for this symbol:
ū My most common uses for this symbol:
Ẃ My most common uses for this symbol:
ẃ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ẁ My most common uses for this symbol:
ẁ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŵ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŵ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ẅ My most common uses for this symbol:
ẅ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ý My most common uses for this symbol:
ý My most common uses for this symbol:
Ỳ My most common uses for this symbol:
ỳ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ŷ My most common uses for this symbol:
ŷ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ÿ My most common uses for this symbol:
ÿ My most common uses for this symbol:
Ź My most common uses for this symbol:
ź My most common uses for this symbol:
Ž My most common uses for this symbol:
ž My most common uses for this symbol:
Ż My most common uses for this symbol:
ż My most common uses for this symbol:

No comments:

Post a Comment