Friday, November 7, 2008

ryjacork's Rurouni Kenshin Abridged Series Quotes

"Kenshin, help me! Kaoru's out of her f***ing mind!"-Yahiko
"Right. Well, scintilating as always, I'm going out to get some tofu for dinner."-Kenshin
"Holy s*** in a banana peel!"-Yahiko
"Yes, wait, I recognize you now. The two annoying little hairs hanging down in front of your face, the thrusting attack with your sword, the fact that you're one of the only people in this series who decides to wear pants; You're Hajime Saito!"-Sensei
"Why did Darkwing Duck just attack Chuck Norris?"-Yahiko
"Ok, buddy, here's the deal; I'm gonna ask you some questions. I don't like what I hear, Sano over here's gonna get the answers. Now, I'm not quite sure how he's gonna get the answers, but let's look at him for a minute. Now if you'll notice, he's making a fist. That'll probably be our first clue. Now, what he intends to do with that fist, I'm not sure. Maybe he's gonna punch you in the face, maybe punch you in the stomache, maybe he'll... cover it with oil, then shove it elbow-deep up your ass. I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea what this man is capable of, although I have had my suspicions that he plays for that team. So, what's it gonna be?"-Kenshin
""-
""-
""-
""-
""-
""-
===
Kaoru: "Why are you going out for tofu, Kenshin? We have plenty of stuff to eat here."
Kenshin: "Because if I buy it out there, I know it hasn't been spiked with anything!"
===
===
===
===
Sanosuke: "I recognize that man in the beard too. That was my old teacher, Sensei."
Yahiko: "Wait, his name was Sensei?"
Sanosuke: "Yeah, so? Who cares?"
Yahiko: "So... that would make his teachin title 'Sensei-sensei'?"
===
===
===

No comments:

Post a Comment