Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quotes from Sailor Mercury in the Sailor Moon manga series by Naoko Takeuchi

""- Amy/Sailor Mercury, page in Book # of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi
"Quit reading comic books and study!!"-Amy/Sailor Mercury, page 124 of Sailor Moon SuperS #2
"I don't have much self-esteem... I always rely on others... I'm sleepy... I'm weak... Just let me sleep... It feels so good... Don't wake me up! Don't wake me up!"-Amy/Sailor Mercury, page 123 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3
"My true dream...? Ah... Right... I have all these people I love and adore. I want to love them even more. To protect them... That's why I study... And my dream is to... Become a proud Scout and protect everyone...because that's my mission!"-Amy/Sailor Mercury, pages 125-127 of Sailor Moon SuperS #3

No comments:

Post a Comment