Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quotes from Sailor Chibi Moon in the Sailor Moon manga series by Naoko Takeuchi

"Hotaru... ...is Sailor Saturn, the Harbringer of Destruction? Hotaru... Her dark eyes... Hotaru always look sad... I have to save her! I have to get to Hotaru!! I won't let them kill her! This time I won't run... It doesn't matter what her fate is. She's my friend!"- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, pages 96-98 of Sailor Moon book #9
"I'll fight... I won't cry anymore. I'm a Sailor Scout too. With this life that Hotaru saved... I'll fight with my heart!"- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 39 of Sailor Moon book #10
"July 7 The weather was cloudy then clear. Today was Tanabata, the day where Shokujo and Kengyu can meet once a year. Although they live 16 light years apart and have a lot of problems, I hope they live long together without fights. But I want the person I love beside me everyday. End"- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 159 of Sailor Moon book #10
"I wanna grow up as quick as I can!! Afterall, I'm 903 years old!!"- page 38 of Sailor Moon SuperS #1
"My tears won't stop..."- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 114 of Sailor Moon SuperS #4
"I'm just a little Rini now but I've got to keep at it so my dreams will come true one day."- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page 137 of Sailor Moon SuperS #4
"Small Lady... Serenity... You did call me that once... But I'm not that little girl anymore. I am the Queen of Darkness, Black Lady. I was chosen by the ruler of darkness, Wiseman to be reborn as Queen of Nemesis, the planet of darkness."- Black Lady/Wicked Lady, pages 138 & 142-143 of Sailor Moon book #6
"Heh... Is that how you expel the unworthy. I'm no longer entitled to enter the palace. See if I care. The Silver Millennium always treated me as a nuisance. I'll leave on my own."-Black Lady/Wicked Lady page 141 of Sailor Moon book #6
"I... am Wicked Lady... I have no friends or family... I am... alone."- Black Lady/Wicked Lady page 25 of Sailor Moon book #7

""- Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon, page in Book # of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi
""- Black Lady/Wicked Lady, page in Book # of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi

No comments:

Post a Comment