Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quotes from Tuxedo Mask in the Sailor Moon manga series by Naoko Takeuchi

""-Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page in Book # of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi
"Did I just hear that cat TALK?!"-Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 60 of Sailor Moon book #1
"You must believe in yourself, follow your path without fear."-Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 71 of Sailor Moon book #7
"When you're uncertain or worried, I'll be there for you. I may have no power, but you called me here to you. If you need me... ...I'll give you... the strength of my soul."-Darien/Tuxedo Mask, page 72 of Sailor Moon book #7
"Pluto.... She has the blood of the God of time, Chronos in her veins... The beautiful solitary guardian of the gates of the underworld, she lives between one time and another. Time is the last sacred territory. From long ago, Sailor Pluto has guarding the gates to that forbidden land."-King Endymion, pages 125-126 of Sailor Moon book #5

No comments:

Post a Comment