Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gundam Wing Quotes

"Believing the love that changes sorrow into strength."- theme song from Gundam Wing

"Wars take many lives away. Humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. Streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual." -Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"You better do as he says. I would have blown your head off." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"I kill crazy people." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Even if everthing has gone insane, I will still fight on to believe in myself." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"We're not the ones making the mistake. This entire war is crazy in and of itself." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Life is something that is cheap. Especially my life." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Peace is only the outcome of war." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"To protect the weak, you destroy justice. But in the end, you can't save them that way!" - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"I've always hated weaklings. Always wondering when the next attack would come. Never able to trust anyone... never saying what they had to say... I could never forgive them..." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"You're a bad loser. No that I mind that." - Heero, Gundam Wing

"I'll kill Zechs. That's how I'll say thank you." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"All humankind is the underdog. You and I are the underdogs!" - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Death hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing manga book #1

"The god of death? Well, that sounds much better than a hero who commits mass murder." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"You know, I wonder what real peace is... Never mind! Forget what I just said! Sorry, that was out of character." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"I've had enough. Who else treats his own broken bones? Please... I just had my lunch." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"Shit. A charming way to kill us." - Duo, Gundam Wing

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to retire. Ah, this such a dull way to die! I feel like a div." - Duo, Gundam Wing

"I know you'd rather die... But if you couldn't die after all that, you'd better come up with a really good way to kill yourself." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"I saved this guy's life... What was I thinking? Antisocial, uncooperative, unpredictable... God, I hate this guy! If I were you, man, I'd hate my personality so much that I would shoot myself!" - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"Don't want to say this, but with your skills, you're not my enemy." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"If we weren't idiots, we wouldn't be soldiers." - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"I won't die that easily... Watch me... I'm gonna become Death again. Well, good night...." - Duo, Gundam Wing

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

"Long ago when the Federation attacked, the smile disappeared from the people of the colony. I was fighting to get back those smiling faces. And what do I see when I come back? You're throwing away your smile yourselves." - Duo, Gundam Wing

"If you're weak, fight and get strong!" - Duo, Gundam Wing manga book #1

"If you want to kill me, I don't care. But, I might resist a little." - Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing

"There goes another self-destruct system to waste." -Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing

"As I fought, I slowly killed my heart. That's why my heart has been empty for a long time."- Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing

"Perhaps as a human I have no worth, but I must stay alive." - Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing

"We have the potential to become the perfection of what warriors should be. It's because we fight with all our hearts, and truly believe that we can change the world." - Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing

"Up until now, I've defied death countless times. Let me do so again." - Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing

"You're scared of dying. Then you shouldn't fight!" - Quatre Rabara Winner, Gundam Wing

"Fighting weaklings, I feel empty even if I win the battle." - Chang Wufei, Gundam Wing

"Morons! Haven't you had enough meaningless fighting already?" - Chang Wufei, Gundam Wing

"I'm doing what I can do now just in case something does happen." - Wufei, Gundam Wing

"If you want to live, keep quiet." - Wufei, Gundam Wing

"Offense is the greatest defense. If you think only of protecting, you'll get tied down." - Chang Wufei, Gundam Wing

"A boy with secrets... With so many secrets... And I know too much...? That's why... I'm going to be killed?" - Relena Darlian, Gundam Wing

"Alright. If you promise me I'm your last victim, go ahead and kill me." - Relena Darlien, Gundam Wing manga book #1

"As long as you make a decision with a controlled mind... you won't regret making that decision after, even if that decision turns out to be a bad one." - Zech Marquis/Milliard, Gundam Wing
"Fame makes you a visible target for your enemies." - Zechs, Gundam Wing
"From the moment mankind has stood on this Earth, he has been fighting. The fight between the people bacme the fight between the nations. And we have come through thousands of years of history stained with blood." - Milliard Peacecraft, Gundam Wing
"Unless one fights, one cannot realize the stupidity of war...."- Milliard Peacecraft/ Zechs, Gundam Wing
"I am in a position where the code of knights does not matter... I bear the will of the space revolution!! I can't allow such a frivolous thing as duel to decide the fate of the colonists." - Milliard Peacecraft, Gundam Wing

"Among the stars, so many fates cross and pass each other. My own thoughts and ideas will be left behind in the continuance of time." - Treize Khushrenada, Gundam Wing
"A gun that has forgotten how to fire but only looks impressive doesn't worry me, even if it's still able to blast me through the heart." - Treize, Gundam Wing
"The one whose heart is pure will not act recklessly, but will instead be free of mind." - Treize, Gundam Wing
"War will continue as long as humans still exist." - Treize, Gundam Wing
"Those who fight will be truly happy. It's also true that those who fight cannot be seen as impure. This life is highly respected and nothing else will be able to substitute for it. The spirits of those soldiers will continue to shine brightly because they fight against all odds, risking their lives." - Treize, Gundam Wing
"Your struggle will never end. The enemy you describe is fate." - Treize, Gundam Wing
"These 'Great Traditions' are nothing but a false history stemming from people's nostalgia of the past."- Treize, Gundam Wing
"I believe that true beauty and noblity comes only in battles with others, and human life should be given the utmost respect. I truly love and respect every person who have died in battle. I don't believe an absolute and crushing victory is what we humans need. I believe that the fight itself and the attitude of warriors are what we need."- Treize, Gundam Wing

"Without fighting, nothing can be created." - Lady Une, Gundam Wing
"This must not be restricted to history... this battle must become one that is passed down from one generation to the next for ages to come. For that reason, the precious blood of so many soldiers must be shed." - Lady Une, Gundam Wing

"The soldiers I trained... They are not trained to die." - Noin, Gundam Wing
"It is unfair for soldiers to die in an operation where everyone can anticipate casualties." - Noin, Gundam Wing

"Our troubles are nothing, her smile is everything." - Noin, Gundam Wing

"Results are there no matter what you do. The beauty is in taking part." - Dorothy Catalonia, Gundam Wing
"Death is a gift given at birth." - Dorothy Catalonia, Gundam Wing

"Humans are fighting animals, and that whoever wins should become the leader. That is how law and order are enforced." - Dorothy, Gundam Wing

"I want to engrave this war in my memory." - Dorothy, Gundam Wing

"Being rational is one thing. Reality is another." - Howard, Gundam Wing
"It's a sad human saga..." - Howard, Gundam Wing

"It's okay to go crazy. That's what war is all about." - Doctor J., Gundam Wing

"Stubborn old men are always disliked." - Docter J., Gundam Wing

"People start wars, and people end wars." - Docter J., Gundam Wing manga book #1

"If you want to die, get on with it. It's a waste of air." - Docter G., Gundam Wing
"If you're not stubborn, you can't get far in life." - Docter G., Gundam Wing

"There is no end to a battle." - Mr. Winner, Gundam Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment