Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quotes from Sailor Mars in the Sailor Moon manga series by Naoko Takeuchi

"I don't need love right now. I have friends with the same purpose as me. I have all of you."- Raye/Sailor Mars, page 176 in Book #11 of Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi

"It's upon us... I can feel it... Something evil is about to happen..."-Raye/Sailor Mars, page 80 of Sailor Moon book #1

"I'll punish you in high heels!"- page 183 of Sailor Moon book #1 (sidenote: Naoko Takeuchi once wrote that one her favorite things about Sailor Mars were the red high-heels in her sailor outfit)

"That's right. There's no time to cry over boys."- page 190 of Sailor Moon book #1

"Bunny, you're such airhead! Your brains only show up when you morph! Spare the poor Princess your goofy comments."-Raye/Sailor Mars, page 121 of Sailor Moon #2

"The waxing and the waning moon symbolize hatred and unrest. The new moon means death and destruction. But for visions of the future you need the full moon. It's white light gives you power."-Raye/Sailor Mars, page 13 of Sailor Moon book #3

"Shadows in the fire of the sun... It's a bad omen..."-Raye/Sailor Mars, page 62 of Sailor Moon book #3

"Wow! I feel the flames running through my body! This is the sensation I was craving! What was I wavering about?! I am the Soldier of Fire that swore loyalty to Princess Serenity! To protect the Princess, this planet and our friends... I will fight!! That is my dream and my life!"-Raye/Sailor Mars, pages 176-177 of Sailor Moon SuperS #1

No comments:

Post a Comment